Bookkeeping and Basic Accounting Seminar
2 Days Course
COURSE OUTLINE :
- Definition of Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Accounting Cycle and Concept
- Double Entry Bookkeeping System – Debit and Credit System
- The Chart of Accounts
- Recording of all accounting transactions in the general journal and posting to the ledger
- Preparation of the Worksheet
- Preparation of trial balance, adjusting entries, adjusted trial balance sheet and income and expense statement.
- Preparation of closing entries.
* The participants will be given an actual accounting problem and will apply what has been learned, from recording in the general journal, posting to the general ledger, and preparation of the balance sheet and income and expense statement.
Seminar Date : MAY 15-16, 2013 / JUNE 17-18, 2013 / JULY 17-18, 2013
Time : 9:00am to 4:00pm
Venue : Unit 506A 2-3 Richmonde Plaza Condominium, #21 San Miguel Ave., cor. Lourdes St., Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Fee: Php 6,000 (VAT inclusive ,Seminar Kits, Snacks, Lunch, Certificate and Unlimited Coffee)
For Inquiries and Reservation:
CONTACT US : Landline : 631-0124 / 514-3761 / 234-9261
Sun : 0922-8450795 / 0922-8250367
Email : InfoGuideTraining@gmail.com
More Conferences and Seminars