Monthly Archives: February 2013
Main Goal of the Conference:
Education is not a game. But that doesn’t mean games can’t be used in education. The goal of the conference – to take the essence of games – fun, play and passion – and apply it to real-world, non-game situations like education. Gamification is not a game in itself, Gamification is adding game elements and mechanics to things that aren’t designed to be games like education, to solve problems and is a way of engaging students’ competitive drive and applying it to learning.
provides easy access to information, wherever it resides.
promote participation and engagement among educators and learners.
present new effective ways of teaching and learning.
makes learning more fun and exciting.
develop synergy between educators and learners in cyberspace.
discuss the present and the future of education.
Techtutor5 is for everyone. One need not be a techie person to understand the topics. For as long as you want to learn and explore the future of learning – then TechTutor5 is for you.
Date: September 24, 2013
Venue: SM Mall of Asia Arena, Pasay City
A MUST-ATTEND Seminar Before Initiating Any Disciplinary Measure
Discover TIPS, TRICKS and TECHNIQUES that can SAVE You Headaches and Huge Expenses.
Employee discipline is the most challenging task of a Human Resource Officer. Poor handling of employee discipline may lead to eventual award of back wages, separation pay, damages and attorney’s fees.
Effective employee discipline entails knowledge of the laws affecting the rights of workers. It is not just important to know the procedural requirements in exercising disciplinary measures to workers. It is equally important to have a prior basic knowledge of the Constitutional mandates and pro-labor policies of the state, the laws governing employment relations, the limits and extents of management prerogatives and the rights of workers.
Date: March 8, 2013
Venue: Crowne Plaza Galleria Ortigas Pasig City
(Inclusive of seminar kit, certificate, am / pm snacks)
Early Bird ate – Php 3,295 + VAT (until February 28, 2013
Per Module – Php. 1,950 + Vat
Regular Rate – Php 3,695 + VAT(starting March 1, 2013)
Per Module – Php. 2,250 + Vat
Group Rate – Php 2,995 + VAT per pax (5 pax or more)
Per Module – Php. 1,800 + Vat
For registration and other details, visit http://powermaxph.com/2013/02/labor-law-seminar/
Think Lean. Think Process.
Gearing towards customer-centric process management strategies and innovation.
The challenge to achieve the next level of growth centers on how we can make our process improvement program: customer-centric and sustainable. Understanding and delighting the customer is key to strengthening the business processes in the organization.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Understand Business Process Management and Lean Six Sigma methodologies to drive and sustain organizational performance
- Integrate Lean Six Sigma in your business process
- Know the latest customer thinking strategies
- Learn from Lean Six Sigma project case studies
- Network and learn from Industry Experts and Practitioners
- Leverage on innovation approaches for process excellence
KEY CONFERENCE TOPICS
Day 1, Thursday, March 07, 2013
1. Lean Thinking: Taking On New Dimension, New Frontier
2. Embedding a BPM Discipline: Key to Lasting Competitive Advantage
3. Avoid the Hidden ’8 Wastes’ in Process Improvement Program
4. Using the VOC to Drive Organizational Culture Change
5. Lean Six Sigma as a Tool for Continuous Improvement Program
6. Lean Six Sigma Applied in BPO
7. Process Maturity Assessment: Understanding the Road Map to Reach Full Process Maturity
8. Lean Thinking and BPM in Manufacturing
Day 2, Friday, March 08, 2013
1. Process Ownership: The Role of Leaders in Driving Process Transformation Efforts
2. Using Metrics to Drive BPM Excellence
3. Big Data, Analytics and Predictive Modeling in Reducing Defects
4. Process Excellence Applied in Energy Projects
5. Case Studies of Lean Six Sigma Project in Telecom Sector
6. Implementing Lean Six Sigma Project in Financial Services
7. Benefits of Manufacturing LSS
8. Transformational Leadership for Change Management
Date: March 7, 2013 – March 8, 2013
Venue: Hotel Intercontinental Makati City
DISCOUNTS AND PAYMENT SCHEME
Php 16,000 for 2 days attendance
US$ 450 for Foreign Nationals
- Package of 5 Delegates + 1 Free Delegate
- 10% Discount for Past Delegates.
- 20% Discount to Academe/Government/Students.
- 10% Discount to NGOs, Trade Associations, Chamber of Commerce.
Fees are inclusive of snacks, lunch and conference kit
Call: +632-8960637, 8960639, 8996216
Fax: +632-8960637, 8902101
For registration and other details, visit http://www.fmi.com.ph/events/The-3rd-Lean-Six-Sigma-Conference-2013/
Franchising has been the latest trend in the industry. If you’re an entrepreneur who wants to expand your business, franchising is an option for you. It requires lesser investment in infrastructure and working capital. You have lesser HR problems also. Hence, if you have a very good product or service, consider franchising your business!
I. What is franchising?
II. Advantages of franchising
III. Disadvantages of franchising
IV. What ideas/concepts can be franchised?
V. Key franchising policies
VI. Franchisee support and relations
VII. Location/Territorial strategies
VIII. How to price your franchise?
IX. How do you find franchisees? How do you select?
X. How to create a franchise agreement
XI. How to create an operations manual
XII. How to create a franchise circular
XIII. What franchise consultants don’t tell you
XV. Open forum
Date and Time
February 28, 2013/9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
For registration and other details, visit http://www.businesscoachphil.com/how-to-franchise-a-business
Attend a free PC seminar by TIPIDPC.com on the first day of Funtas-TECH Warehouse Sale and Infotainment Expo
Laptop and Printer Maintenance
Diskless Networking Technology
Starting Your Internet Cafe Business
Date: March 1, 2013
Venue: New Megatent, Libis, Quezon City
Be involved with the top inspirational and motivational speaker here in our country! Attend the success seminar of Mr. Chinkee Tan “Chink Positive”. Chinkee will share the roadmap for success and will help you to achieve your maximum potential.
Everyone wants to become successful!
I have never encountered anyone who refuses to become successful.
But the question we need to ask is “How come not everyone is successful and some are struggling to become one?”
1. People don’t know what they want.
2. People don’t have a clear mission and vision in life.
3. People lack of a defined strategy on how to get there.
4. Fear of failure comes first before the benefit of success.
5. They are confuse in determining the right opportunities in life.
Have you ever feel that you are tired, helpless, and caught in the same situation? If you answered YES, then now is the time to opt for CHANGE!
You may ponder on these for a NEW breathe of LIFE!
LEARN HOW TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL PERSON THE RIGHT WAY!
The difference between a successful person and the unsuccessful is not the lack of desire but it is rather the lack of know how and will.
Defining success is a challenge task. Most people equate it with money, fame, and power. However, true success is not a thing you acquire or achieve but it is dependent on the value of the beholder.
Date: February 25, 2013
Venue: 4th Level V-Mall Victory Center
Special Rate: P700
For registration and other details, visit http://www.chinkeetan.com/the-power-to-succceed-february-252013/#.USLhRh1miSp